Sunday, July 8, 2012

I think we've found the OTHER carrie! (or at least an email address)


Kara Hanson
Inbox
x

Cheryl Hanson
Jul 3 (5 days ago)
to medoug.hansonpamalu
Hey,

I did not see and e-mails sent from you guys to Kara. Can you please do so?

Thanks
Carrie Jones
Jul 3 (5 days ago)
to Cherylpamaludoug.hanson
You have the wrong email address! I am not the Carrie Jones that you know!  Whoever she is gives this address out all the time!
Cheryl Hanson
Jul 3 (5 days ago)
to me
She is my sister and wow, that is weird.  I must be putting in something wrong and I am so sorry.

Well, we know that the world has two Carrie Jones.



Carrie Jones
Jul 3 (5 days ago)
to Cheryl
I get a lot of her stuff.... Personal things, too.  Remember also that to gmail, periods don't matter, so, carriejones=carrie.jones
Please let her know.... I'm sure she's missing stuff and I have no where to forward it.
Cheryl Hanson
Jul 3 (5 days ago)
to carriejones**me
Thanks so much! You are a very nice person





OK, THIS IS ME, NOW...  SHE ACTUALLY CC'D ANOTHER CARRIEJONES HERE, WITH A TWO DIGIT NUMBER AFTER IT...  DO I NOW START FORWARDING STUFF TO THIS ADDRESS???  

Someone else (a different family member, maybe even from a different family) gave me an address that wasn't at all similar to mine last year and I attempted to get in touch with that person, and did, but in my mind, she just kept using the address...  so no I'm thinking maybe there are more than one impostors here using my address!  (or that this OTHER carrie just likes to change addresses a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment