Sunday, July 1, 2012

I have no idea what you're talking about...



Emily Perry m*n*m*m@*.com
Jun 30 (2 days ago)
to roseydear3me
Hey Girls!

This is Emily Perry.  I just wanted to check if you all were interesting in going to the Young Single Adult ward.  If not, I understand, it took me forever to get the courage up to go.  But if you do I'll be driving down tomorrow (the 1st) and I can give you a ride.  If you want a ride then I'll meet you at the Susquehanna church building and we will leave around 9.  But if I don't hear from you then I won't be going to the building first and just be leaving from my house, so let me know as soon as possible if you want to go.


Emily Perry

--
I was about to take over the world when I was distracted by a patch of clovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment