Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tonya Shrum <*******@beaverton.k12.or.us>
Sep 25
to me
Yes, Ella is feeling very comfortable in full day K. In fact, please have a conversation with her about following rules. She was in the hallway twice today "messing around" when she was supposed to be in the classroom. Also, she went to the restroom with a friend without asking permission. I had to go down and retrieve her.

I think she is doing fine and feeling very comfortable.

ms shrum

I spoke to her and Blake and all she could tell me was that he wouldn't play with her. Not sure what happened.
Carrie <@gmail.com>
Sep 25
to Tonya
You have the wrong email address.  I don't have a kindergartener named Ella.
Tonya Shrum
Sep 25
to me
We'll aren't you lucky!!! teee heee

thank you for letting me know. I have corrected it

have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment