Thursday, January 17, 2013

definitely not going back to CA for school....


Richard Mendez <r**********@calcoast.edu>
11:49 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Dear Carrie,
Thank you for your interest in California Coast University. My name is Richard Mendez and as an Admissions Representative at CCU, I am available to help guide you through the application and enrollment process.
Here are some important facts to know about California Coast University:
  • Nationally Accredited through the DETC with recognition from the US Dept of Education.
  • Open Enrollment - Start your degree right away
  • Accelerated programs - complete your degree in as little as 9 months
  • Degree programs are self-paced and allow flexible scheduling.
  • Academic credit can be awarded for previous academic and professional experience.
  • All students qualify for 0% financing.
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I can be reached at (888) CCU–UNIV orrmendez@calcoast.edu. Also visit the CCU website at http://www.calcoast.edu for more information. You can download our bulletin by clicking here.
If you wish to go ahead and apply CLICK HERE NOW or pick up the phone and call me and I will walk you through our online application.
I look forward to helping you achieve your educational goals.
If you received this e-mail in error or wish to stop receiving e-mail communications from the California Coast University, please click here to unsubscribe.
Privacy Statement

No comments:

Post a Comment