Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm not buying hardwood floors



Samuel Hilbert
Feb 27
to me
Carrie -

Thanks for meeting with me yesterday at our listing in the Harwood. I did some preliminary research and it sounds like you can put in hardwood floors though you have to go through a process. I have someone sending me information on the process if you do have more questions I can forward it later.

The lender I was mentioned yesterday is Casey Oiness with Cobalt Mortgage. His contact information is 425-250-4421 or by email at casey.oiness@cobaltmortgage.com. He is pretty dynamite and has closed several deals for me...always on time without last minute problems! They also have the 3% down conventional program that I mentioned.

I've also attached at the link below so very generic possibilities for you that are nicer townhomes in the general areas that you mentioned. I've only seen a couple of these so far but I figured they were at least worth sending. If I see anything else pop on I'll send it as well.

Let me know if you have any questions though about any of these or anything else!


Samuel Hilbert, Broker
Windermere

206-395-8767 (direct)
206-328-1716 (fax)
www.agentsamuel.com


Click the following URL to see the Listings:
http://www.matrix.nwmls.com/DE.asp?ID=4438936430





Click this link if you wish to Unsubscribe.
Carrie Jones
Feb 27
to carshffySamuel
Dear Samuel,

I received this email in error, but luckily, so did the other Carrie's mother in law, who gave me your Carrie's address.  I'm including her in the cc line.  Hopefully this makes it to her.

Carrie Jones
Crozet, VA
Samuel Hilbert
Feb 27
to mecarshffy
Thanks! I think I got it all straightened out but now I see why it wasn’t making it!
 

Samuel Hilbert, Broker
Windermere

206-395-8767 (direct)
206-328-1716 (fax)
www.agentsamuel.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment